Annual Golf Tournament
How Can I Participate in This Year’s Golf Tournament?
2019 we SOLD OUT participants at our annual golf tournament! Together we were able to raise $43,000 for cancer research and synovial sarcoma families, which nearly doubled our monies raised from the prior year. While we were ecstatic by the turnout, we want to do even better this year!
Our tournament is great for all ages, we would love to see you and your family out at our upcoming golf tournament! Here is the information for this year’s tournament:
- When? The tournament will be held on Monday, October 19, 2020. Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m. Tee time will begin at 11:30 a.m.
- Where? River Run Country Club: 19125 River Falls Dr, Davidson, NC 28036
- How? CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Price? $125 per person, $500 per foursome
**Various sponsorship levels available ranging in cost from $100 – $10,000, Click here for our Sponsorship Registration page.
This year, we will also have a longest drive contest, putting content, hole-in-one contest, and closest-to-pin contest! There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for each. There will be $10 mulligans and skirts for sale as well.
What Is the Annual Golf Tournament?
The Lauren Marie Kimsey Foundation puts on an annual golf tournament for a full day of fun for men and women. The tournament takes place in a scramble format, so all skill levels are welcome to play. Throughout the day, the event will include an auction, raffle items, and tons of prizes. Here are a few of the other awesome perks of the event we had last year:
- Complimentary drive range balls
- Hamburger and Hot dog lunch provided before tee time
- Food will be provided after golf round
- Unlimited beer, soda, and sports drinks during and after round
Lauren was incredibly passionate about community service, and we want to follow in her footsteps! All of the money raised from the annual golf tournament will go to cancer research at the Levine Cancer Institute and to provide financial assistance to synovial sarcoma families. With your help, we hope to one day find a cure for synovial sarcoma.
We are always looking for volunteers to help us out before and on the day of the tournament. Check out our volunteer opportunities or contact us now to learn how you can get involved with The Lauren Marie Kimsey Foundation!